[Israel.pm] Adding library inside cpan module

Shmuel Fomberg semuelf at 012.net.il
Tue Sep 2 10:14:28 PDT 2008

Hi All.

I have this module on CPAN, Data::ParseBinary.
now I want to add a library of pre-prepared format. For example, a
parser/builder for BMP files.
The question is, how do I call it?
some options that I though about:
have module named Data::ParseBinary::lib::GraphicsBMP that export
function named GetGraphicBMP, or a variable $GraphicBMP.
maybe I shoud skip the "lib" level, and mass all the files under the
same directory, creating a Data::ParseBinary::GraphicsBMP module.
another possibility is to make a Data::ParseBinary::lib module, that
export function GraphicBMP().

What do you say?
Shmuel.