[Israel.pm] New Site Design - http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/telux/Site-Hadash/

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Sun Oct 26 05:11:06 PDT 2008

Hi Ori!

On Sunday 26 October 2008, Ori Idan wrote:
> Why the menu is in english?

The purpose of the re-design was to style it better to make it more
attractive. The original site is also in English -
http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/telux/ .

> I think the whole site should be in hebrew with just few pages in english.

If we wish to translate the site to Hebrew, we'll need to translate all the
strings here:

http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/telux/advanced.html

71 presentations in total. Sorry, but I have better things to do with my time.
Note that some strings are already in Hebrew, or translated.