[Israel.pm] Padre in Hebrew

Omer Zak w1 at zak.co.il
Thu Nov 27 10:39:39 PST 2008

I made a quick&dirty translation into Hebrew, and now an Hebrew
translation for Padre exists in the same place below.

However, I won't have the time to improve and maintain the translation.
So can someone else please step up and volunteer for the following
tasks:

1. Implement accelerators - none of my translations mark accelerators.
2. There is a phrase whose translation I didn't figure out.
3. Proofread.
4. Test in your Padre (I don't have Padre installed in my PC).
5. Fine tune the translations.
6. Maintain the he.po file for future versions of Padre.

Hopefully, once the initial translation has been carried out, the rest
of the tasks would not be too overwhelming for another volunteer.

                                              --- Omer

--
"Kosher" Cellphones (cellphones with blocked SMS, video and Internet)
are menace to the deaf.  They must be outlawed!

I may be affiliated in any way.