[Israel.pm] Looking to Borrow/Exchange Some Books

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Tue Nov 25 13:23:43 PST 2008

Hi all!

I ran out of books to read, and while I can buy some more, there's always the
more cost-effective way of borrowing them with fellow mongers. Here is an
incomplete list of the books I can offer:

http://wiki.perl.org.il/index.php/Personal_Library_of_Shlomi_Fish

If someone has books that he/she already read and can lend them to me
(possibly in exchange for some of my own books) and is living in the Tel Aviv
area, please contact me:

http://www.shlomifish.org/me/contact-me/

"Humanity" - Parody of Modern Life - http://xrl.us/bkeut

fortunes in freecell? -- Ran Eilam