[Israel.pm] help with vi-mode of Padre

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 09:19:34 PST 2008

In Padre I started to add a plugin to allow the user to have vi-style
key bindings.

I can try to implement every keystroke vi has but that's a lot of work
and it might
not be necessary for the most of us. you know the 20/80 rule.
So I'd like to ask for help from the local vi users.

Please check out the trunk of Padre from SVN

install all the prerequisites and try using the vi plugin.
(Currently it is still in the main tree of Padre)

Every time you encounter a key that you'd like to use
and does not work in Padre, let me know.
I'll try to implement it ASAP ...
...so you can find me more.

Gabor Szabo                     http://szabgab.com/blog.html
Perl Training in Israel         http://www.pti.co.il/