[Israel.pm] Rakudo

Gaal Yahas gaal at forum2.org
Sun Nov 16 05:08:12 PST 2008

I didn't try it myself, just quoting the extra instructions in case
you didn't see them.

Rakudo is seeing more active development these days so I'd go with it.
Last I checked Pugs built fine on Windows with almost any reasonable
perl -- strawberry perl and one I'd built myself with MSVC included --
but that was a while ago.