[Israel.pm] Israel.pm Haifa Meeting

Shmuel Fomberg semuelf at 012.net.il
Tue Nov 11 15:38:22 PST 2008

Hi All.

So, Our next meeting will take place on Wednesday, November 19.
Gabor will talk about Wx GUI Development and Padre.
The talk will begin at 18:30, in Qualcomm Israel.
Trying Padre before the meeting will make it much more interesting.

About the location:
Qualcomm is located in the Omega Building, at the south entrance of
MATAM, which is on the south entrance of Haifa. It is 15 minutes walk
from the train / bus station "Hof HaCarmel". (I do it daily) For the
lazy, there are taxi lines to Tirat Hacarmel that drive on that way in
somewhat regular period.

A map can be found in this link:
http://tinyurl.com/qualcomm-israel

See you there,