[Israel.pm] Israel.pm Meeting

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 21:29:24 PST 2008

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 1:52 AM, Shmuel Fomberg <semuelf at 012.net.il> wrote:
> Hi Gabor.
>
> Gabor Szabo wrote:
>> I'd be glad to give a talk about Wx GUI Development and Padre.
>> I gave this talk in Jerusalem about a month ago.
>> There it lasted almost 2 hours I think.
>
> Before we make this meeting to a lecture by Gabor, is it splittable?  So
> if we can find another lecture, make it the first one and your's the
> second. (so the late-birds will be able to arrive)
> What do you think?

I think you should not put anyone in the "people might not get there on time"
slot. I don't have a prepared and timed talk. I just have lots of things to say
about the subject and people will ask question so that also needs time.
If you meant by "splittable" if it can be shorter, well I stop talking when my
time is up. In Jerusalem it took almost 2 hours with a break in the middle
and since then Padre grew a lot.