[Israel.pm] Perl vs. Ruby on Two Idioms

Omer Zak w1 at zak.co.il
Sun Jun 22 08:53:20 PDT 2008

On Sun, 2008-06-22 at 18:28 +0300, Gabor Szabo wrote:
(in the context of Perl vs. Ruby argument)
> I don't know how does it compare to Ruby but one thing I am quite sure.
> If we keep bashing each others language then we all loose.

I disagree - in this particular argument, both sides have what to learn
from the confrontation between the two languages.  I did not see people
calling each other names on personal level, which would have been the
reason why there could be loss from mutual bashing.
                                         --- Omer
--
One does not make peace with enemies.  One makes peace with former
enemies.

I may be affiliated in any way.