[Israel.pm] New Essay: "Why Closed Books are So 19th Century"

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Thu Jun 19 07:57:07 PDT 2008

Hi all!

for a new essay I've written that tries to convince authors to make everything
they write publically available online (without registration, payment, etc.).

I mention Perl and Ruby there specifically.

Funny Anti-Terrorism Story - http://xrl.us/bjn7t

The bad thing about hardware is that it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.
The good thing about software is that it's consistent: it always does not
work, and it always does not work in exactly the same way.