[Israel.pm] Page for the Meeting Yesterday: http://www.shlomifish.org/lecture/Vim/telux-tips-and-tricks/

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Tue Jun 17 22:20:37 PDT 2008

Hi all!

Happy Firefox 3.0 Release day! Don't forget to download Firefox:

http://community.livejournal.com/mozilla/416413.html

On Monday 16 June 2008, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Thanks to everybody who came and made the Vim Tips and Tricks meeting a
> success. For the summary, and other stuff, see:
>
> http://www.shlomifish.org/lecture/Vim/telux-tips-and-tricks/

This page:

http://www.shlomifish.org/lecture/Vim/telux-tips-and-tricks/

has now been updated with:

1. Links to the Vim configurations of Ido Kanner, WebDragon, and mine - the
latter was covered in the presentation.

2. The Firefox tip for assigning web keywords. (Which I also demonstrated).

3. More links.

"Humanity" - Parody of Modern Life - http://xrl.us/bkeut

The bad thing about hardware is that it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.
The good thing about software is that it's consistent: it always does not
work, and it always does not work in exactly the same way.