[Israel.pm] [OT] A Cognitive Therapist in the Tel Aviv Area

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Mon Jun 9 01:09:45 PDT 2008

On Monday 09 June 2008, Lior Kaplan wrote:
> Shlomi Fish wrote:
> > Hi all!
> >
> > On Tuesday 03 June 2008, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> >> Hi all!
> >>
> >> As you may know, I have http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipolar_disorder ,
> >> and at the moment have an http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypomanic_episode
> >> ( no it's not Mania - it's below-Mania - I'm still quite OK.). As a
> >> result, I'm looking for a Cognitive-Behavioural Therapist in the Tel
> >> Aviv area.
> >
> > As promised, here's the summary:
> >
> > http://shlomif.livejournal.com/54188.html
>
> I think this subject is too off topic for me... even off topic posts
> should have *some* relation to the list.

Well, I posted the original post out of necessity, and marked it as off-topic.
I promised I will write a summary, so I did, and just announced it on the
list.

Nothing else is needed.

http://www.shlomifish.org/humour/ways_to_do_it.html

The bad thing about hardware is that it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.
The good thing about software is that it's consistent: it always does not
work, and it always does not work in exactly the same way.