[Israel.pm] [OT] A Cognitive Therapist in the Tel Aviv Area

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Mon Jun 2 18:25:54 PDT 2008

Hi all!

As you may know, I have http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipolar_disorder , and at
the moment have an http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypomanic_episode ( no it's
not Mania - it's below-Mania - I'm still quite OK.). As a result, I'm looking
for a Cognitive-Behavioural Therapist in the Tel Aviv area.

A different kind of Clinical Psychologist won't be optimal, because Cognitive
therapy makes a lot of sense to me (and to others) and because I've
read "Feeling Good" and it's been very good. However, if you have a good
experience with a different kind of psychologist, that would also be helpful.

I feel like I could use a session talking with a professional, at least to
sort things out in my current situation. My permanent psychologist seems to
be on vacation, and I'd prefer not to wait so long. Money is no problem.

Feel free to email me in private. I'll post a message summarising the results
on my http://shlomif.livejournal.com/ blog.

Best regards,

Why I Love Perl - http://xrl.us/bjn88

The bad thing about hardware is that it sometimes work and sometimes doesn't.
The good thing about software is that it's consistent: it always does not
work, and it always does not work in exactly the same way.