[Israel.pm] Perl-TK frame - showing Gibberish instead of Hebrew / Arabic characters from UTF-8 Input file.

Omer Zak w1 at zak.co.il
Sun Jun 1 02:48:18 PDT 2008

The gibberish looks as if the string from the text file was not decoded
(converted into an Unicode string).
I am not fluent in the Perl way of dealing with Unicode strings, so I
apologize for being unable to offer more specific advice.

--
May the holy trinity of  $_, @_ and %_ be hallowed.

I may be affiliated in any way.