[Israel.pm] [Telux] Next OSDClub Tel Aviv Meeting: Open Source Licences on 3-August

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Thu Jul 31 12:02:42 PDT 2008

Hi all!

The Tel Aviv OSDClub (Open Source Developers
Club - a merger of the Tel Aviv Linux club and Perl-Israel meetings), will
hold the following meetings:

http://wiki.osdc.org.il/index.php/Tel_Aviv_Meeting_on_03_August_2008 -
Jonathan Klinger on "Open Source Licenses: History and Overview".

The club's homepage is:

http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/telux/

More information can be found on the links. If you need rides or can give
them, then add your information to the wiki pages. With any other problems,
feel free to contact me:

http://www.shlomifish.org/me/contact-me/