[Israel.pm] Presentation suggestion

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Sun Jul 27 03:33:35 PDT 2008

CCing to the Telux mailing list (instead of the forward) - it was already sent
to the Perl-IL mailing list.

On Sunday 27 July 2008, Yona Shlomo wrote:
> Hello,
> Anyone interested to hear a talk about Unicode Security
> Considerations?
> The idea is to present security vulnerabilities and problems
> with using Unicode.
> The talk can focus on either Visual security issues, which
> are more related to things that you'd see while using a
> browser, a mail client, or some other application, or
> Non-Visual security issues, which are more relevant to text
> processing and pattern matching implementations (e.g.,
> parsers, regular expressions, filters, etc.)

I'm interested, and naturally, we're not very picky about the presentations.
Please contact me at taux at cs.tau.ac.il to schedule it.

What does "Zionism" mean? - http://xrl.us/bjn8u

I met a guy in the bar, talked to her and she gave me her phone number.