[Israel.pm] http://http://www.perl.org.il/israeli-projects.htmlUpdated

Barih Uri Uri.Barih at comverse.com
Wed Jul 23 21:51:33 PDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: perl-bounces at perl.org.il [mailto:perl-bounces at perl.org.il] On
Behalf Of Yuval Kogman
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 9:33 PM
To: Perl in Israel
Subject: Re: [Israel.pm]
http://http://www.perl.org.il/israeli-projects.htmlUpdated

UNIVERSAL::isa is, unfortunately, originally my fault, and now
maintained by chromatic, so opposite to what you have.

That said, many other modules in that list are by others and maintained
by me, and others in turn are by me but more recent versions are in
others' CPAN directories...

In short, that list contains lots of modules that are not mine and not
up to date, so they aren't really Israeli Perl Projects per se...

I guess an umbrella comment saying these are just uploads, implying
contribution and not assigning authorship.

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 16:50:37 +0300, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I updated http://www.perl.org.il/israeli-projects.html and this time
> did it using a script that fetches all the most up-to-date information

> from the
> CPAN:
>
> http://svn1.hostlocal.com/perl.org.il/site/new_site_sources/generate-c
> pan-distros-list.pl
>
> If you know of any other information that should be added (more
> Israeli CPAN authors, more distro comments, please reply to me and
I'll correct it.

  Yuval Kogman <nothingmuch at woobling.org>
http://nothingmuch.woobling.org  0xEBD27418