[Israel.pm] http://http://www.perl.org.il/israeli-projects.html Updated

Yuval Kogman nothingmuch at woobling.org
Wed Jul 23 11:33:04 PDT 2008

UNIVERSAL::isa is, unfortunately, originally my fault, and now
maintained by chromatic, so opposite to what you have.

That said, many other modules in that list are by others and
maintained by me, and others in turn are by me but more recent
versions are in others' CPAN directories...

In short, that list contains lots of modules that are not mine and
not up to date, so they aren't really Israeli Perl Projects per
se...

I guess an umbrella comment saying these are just uploads, implying
contribution and not assigning authorship.

  Yuval Kogman <nothingmuch at woobling.org>
http://nothingmuch.woobling.org  0xEBD27418