[Israel.pm] [Telux] Next OSDClub Tel Aviv Meetings: Cool Ruby on 27-July

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Sun Jul 20 06:29:05 PDT 2008

Hi all!

The Tel Aviv OSDClub (Open Source Developers
Club - a merger of the Tel Aviv Linux club and Perl-Israel meetings), will
hold the following meetings

http://wiki.osdc.org.il/index.php/Tel_Aviv_Meeting_on_27_July_2008 - Ido
Kanner on "Ruby - Cool Stuff and What You Need to Know to Get Started".

This presentation covers different material than the one that Mikhael Goikhman
covered in his "Foreign Languages: Ruby" presentation back at the time for
the Perl Mongers ( http://migo.sixbit.org/papers/Introduction_to_Ruby/ ).
Ruby people (CCed to this message) may wish to attend too, to comment.

The club's homepage is:

http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/telux/

More information can be found on the links. If you need rides or can give
them, then add your information to the wiki pages. In any other problems,
feel free to contact me:

http://www.shlomifish.org/me/contact-me/