[Israel.pm] Perl hacker needed to help with the conference and hackathon

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Wed Jul 9 03:56:06 PDT 2008

On Wednesday 09 July 2008, Gabor Szabo wrote:
> Several people have answer in private so I think I better answer here
> at once to all of them.
>
> If you'd like to help, please register on the mailing lists of Act,

shlomif at gmail.com address and received the following message:

{{{{{{{{{{{{
Awaiting moderator approval

You have successfully confirmed your subscription request to the mailing list
Act-dev, however final approval is required from the list moderator before
you will be subscribed. Your request has been forwarded to the list
moderator, and you will be notified of the moderator's decision.
}}}}}}}}}}}}

I thought they were too busy.

> tell them you would like to
> help a bit, check out their source code and try to implement the capability
> to see the diffs between changes in the wiki. That is currently the
> most important for me.

OK. I'll see about that.

> In addition I think if someone deletes a wiki page, there is no way to
> get it back.
> That needs to have a fix as well.

I see.