[Israel.pm] Perl hacker needed to help with the conference and hackathon

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 01:48:19 PDT 2008

Several people have answer in private so I think I better answer here
at once to all of them.

If you'd like to help, please register on the mailing lists of Act,
tell them you would like to
help a bit, check out their source code and try to implement the capability
to see the diffs between changes in the wiki. That is currently the
most important for me.

In addition I think if someone deletes a wiki page, there is no way to
get it back.
That needs to have a fix as well.

In general please check out what else is in the queue there currently
and try to help
implement those changes.

I am only involved in it as a"customer" and I am sure I'll soon have
several requests
to be added to Act but it would be good to be familiar with the code
by that time.

regards
   Gabor