[Israel.pm] Remote web site work

Kevin Kempter kevin at kevinkempterllc.com
Tue Feb 12 09:39:00 PST 2008

Hi All;

I live in the USA, I need a few basic web sites created. I will be hosting
them on Linux/Apache and on one of them I'll need  a shopping cart. I wonder
if anyone over in Israel might be interested in building these for me?

- Ability to create web pages and forms with one or more of the following:
        MYGHTY (Python)

- Ability to install/configure Apache

- Ability to create a basic Shopping cart, or the ability to integrate a
shopping cart service so it appears seamless

- This can be done primarily as remote work with a few meetings in the DTC as

Respond with resume, samples and rates if interested