[Israel.pm] Job: Perl Team Leader

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 08:31:06 PST 2008

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dan Valach <Dan.Valach at commtouch.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 6:20 PM
Subject: Perl Team Leader

Hi Gabor,

Following our phone conversation, these are my contact details. As
said, we are currently looking for a Perl Team Leader, to lead a team
of Perl developers over Linux.

This is the job description:

Application Team Leader

Lead a team of software engineers in the e-mail security field.

Requirements

Experience as a team leader – must
Vast experience in Perl– must
Vast experience in Linux – must
Programming experience in C++ - Advantage
BA/BSc in Computer Science / Computer Engineering from a known
academic institute
Wide system/service understanding
Team player

About Commtouch

Commtouch Software Ltd. (NASDAQ: CTCH) is dedicated to protecting and
preserving the integrity of the world's most important communications
tool -- email. Commtouch has over 16 years of experience developing
messaging software and is a global developer and provider of
proprietary anti-spam, Zero-Hour virus protection and Reputation
Service solutions. Using core technologies including RPD (Recurrent
Pattern Detection™), the Commtouch Detection Center analyzes billions
of email messages per week to identify new spam and malware outbreaks
within minutes of their introduction into the Internet. Integrated by
scores of OEM partners, Commtouch technology protects thousands of
organizations, with hundreds of millions of users in over 100
countries. Commtouch is headquartered in Netanya, Israel, and has a
subsidiary in Sunnyvale, Calif. For more information, see:
http://www.commtouch.com. The site includes the Commtouch online lab
detailing spam statistics and charts.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,