[Israel.pm] Next Meeting Pre-announcement

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Wed Feb 27 13:24:48 PST 2008

We are going to have our first meeting for 2008 on 9-March-2008. The place
will be the Schreiber Math&CS building, room 008 (entrance floor), Tel Aviv
University. More information on how to get there can be found here:

http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/telux/

The time will be 18:30. Planned talks:

1. Ran Eilam - "Config::* - the Alenby St. of CPAN". (30 minutes)

2. (Fallback if there are no other talks) Shlomi Fish -
http://www.shlomifish.org/lecture/Perl/Lightning/Too-Many-Ways/ . (15-30
minutes)

3. Ran also said he'll ask two other people to give presentations, so
hopefully there'll be more.

Sharpen your perls and mark your calendars because a new season of Perl
meetings is about to start.

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il