[Israel.pm] Modified www.perl.org.il layout

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Wed Feb 27 11:01:54 PST 2008

Hi all!

On Tuesday 26 February 2008, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> In http://www.shlomifish.org/perl-il-new/ you can find a modified
> www.perl.org.il layout. I moved the main navigation menu to the left
> instead of the top so we can put more pages there and nest it. Then I moved
> what was on the left to the bottom of the right nav menu (I should find a
> better place for it).
>
> What I plan to do next is split the "Misc. Content" page into several
> dedicated pages.

Replying to myself I'd like to note that I:

Span-off "Israeli Projects" (
http://www.shlomifish.org/perl-il-new/israeli-projects.html ) and "Learning
Perl" ( http://www.shlomifish.org/perl-il-new/learning-perl.html ) out of
Misc. Content.

The temporary location of the new site is at:

http://www.shlomifish.org/perl-il-new/

Gabor, may I make these changes live by committing them to the repository?

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il