[Israel.pm] monthly israel.pm meetings

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Sat Feb 9 09:21:59 PST 2008

Hi all!

Sorry for the late response.

On Wednesday 30 January 2008, Yona Shlomo wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I wonder if there is interest to continue with the monthly
> israel.pm meetings.

I'm interested!

> If someone is able to host meetings (it doesn't have to be
> every time in the same location)

We can host them at Tel Aviv University in Schreiber room No. 008:

http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/telux/

The room is available on Sundays from 18:30 onwards. Note that there are Tel
Aviv Linux club meetings there every two weeks or so.

> and solicit talks please
> come forward.

I suppose I can do that until someone volunteers. Does anyone have any
suggestion for a talk? I suppose we can all default on a series of short
presentations for the first meeting.

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il