[Israel.pm] OT: Hebrew Enabled or plain English Windows - Padre 0.22 released

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Wed Dec 24 06:38:15 PST 2008

Excellent answer!  If I'm not mistaken, Vista usually has several
languages on the same install DVD, and if you have Ultimate, you can
download additional language packs from Windows Update for free - I
think these are full MUI (Multilangual Usetr Interface; eg start menu,
control panel, etc) downloads, but never actually tried using them so
not sure.