[Israel.pm] I'm Looking for a Job

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Mon Dec 8 06:53:45 PST 2008

Hi all!

I'm looking for a job, as a programmer, QA engineer, system administrator,
etc. You can find my Resumé online here:

http://www.shlomifish.org/me/resumes/

I have a lot of experience working with Unix, Linux, Perl and related
technologies. I also have been contributing a lot to open-source projects,
including many CPAN modules ( http://search.cpan.org/~shlomif/ ). I maintain
a personal home site ( http://www.shlomifish.org/ ) with many works I've
created, and also maintain some other open-source-related sites.

I have a B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from the Technion.

Please reply in private if you'd be interested to hire me.

Original Riddles - http://www.shlomifish.org/puzzles/

fortunes in freecell? -- Ran Eilam