[Israel.pm] Padre 0.06 released

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 20:54:14 PDT 2008

Padre should be platform independent.

I am developing it on Ubuntu 7.10 and occasionally try it on MS Windows using
Strawberry Perl but in the last few days I ruined by Strawberry Perl
and could not rebuild it yet.

The binary I created is for Linux only and as far as I understand it still
needs GLIBC_2.4 which AFAIK means a recent Linux.

The biggest difficulty is to install wxWidgets and wxPerl
As Oren said, see the download page where I try to collect
the information regarding platforms:

I've just seen a report on the wxPerl list that Wx-0.85 fails to build
on Ubuntu. Try Wx-0.84.