[Israel.pm] Padre 0.06 released

Oren Maurer meorero at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 13:45:51 PDT 2008

Well... it should theoretically be, I think.

See the "Download" page:
http://padre.perlide.org/wiki/Download

According to the page - it has Binary for:

* Linux in general and Ubuntu
and also other distro's are mentioned.

* MS Windows using Strawberry Perl 5.10.
I tried with ActivePerl 5.10 build 1003 on Windows XP but got troubles
with the "dmake" part.

* I try to ask in Mandriva if there's a RPM for this.
I failed to install it myself - again - with the make part.

BR
Oren Maurer

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 9:57 PM, Levenglick Dov <dov at freescale.com> wrote:

> Probably a stupid question - but it is platform independent. Correct?
>

> Best Regards,
> Dov Levenglick

Oren Maurer
http://www.meorero.org.il