[Israel.pm] Padre 0.05 released

Levenglick Dov dov at freescale.com
Sun Aug 24 00:57:26 PDT 2008

Presumably a text editor. Platforms are Win, Linux and Unix.

I stopped using it because I didn't have the need - simple programs. If
I ever get around to developing a SRTP module (as I have been planning
for the past 1/2 year) I will probably need a good IDE. Is your up to
the task :)?

Best Regards,
Dov Levenglick