[Israel.pm] Perl in multiple locations

Gaal Yahas gaal at forum2.org
Tue Apr 29 06:07:24 PDT 2008

Yes, -w will not work on a non-perl shebang. But you can set $^W = 1
(see perlvar).

Note that you're using a very old version of Perl that's no longer
supported by CPAN tools. Consider updating to at least 5.8.4. On newer
Perls, you can can say "use warnings;".

Gaal Yahas <gaal at forum2.org>
http://gaal.livejournal.com/