[Israel.pm] Perl in multiple locations

Shushu Inbar שושו ענבר shushu.i at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 01:30:31 PDT 2008

Hi,
You can try to use /usr/bin/env (google it...), but I am not sure the
IPSO has /usr/bin/env, so it is kind of "the chicken and the egg"
problem.
On the other hand, if I recall correctly, unless anyone changed it
since I did it, perl on IPSO is actually an alias to something else,
so it is kind of a different problem...

Ciao,
Shushu