[Israel.pm] Perl in multiple locations

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 01:29:23 PDT 2008

Starting scripts with "./script.pl" is comfortable but it's only added
sugar since it runs the shell on the file, looks for that shebang and
starts the binary. Instead - and this would be useful in your
situation - you can just run "perl script.pl" instead.
You won't need the shebang at all, and it would compatible wherever
perl is in $PATH.