[Israel.pm] Creating PDF from tamplate

Shmuel Fomberg semuelf at 012.net.il
Wed Apr 2 22:41:53 PDT 2008

Hello All.

I'm looking to create a PDF file (in Hebrew) from a tamplate, and just
fill the blanks.
Can anyone recomand a tool/module that does it?

I looked on PDF::FromHTML. (which will mean that I will have to prepare
an HTML from a tamplate, but that's not a problem)
Look nice, but it won't let me specify header/footer to the pages.
PDF::FromHTML::Tamplate will let me specify header/footer, and will
function as tamplate, but will force me to split the content to pages
myself.
(I might use it, if nothing better emerges)

PDF::Reuse can take an existing PDF and add text here-and-there, but I
think that it's kind of ugly way to do it.

There is also PDF::Report. Look promising, but the documentation make it
difficult to understand what exactly it can do.

Help?

Shmuel.