[Israel.pm] Act TODO for the Perl Workshop in Israel

Uri Bruck bruck at actcom.net.il
Sun Sep 23 03:32:51 PDT 2007

Gabor Szabo wrote:
> For those who are interested:
> Act http://act.mongueurs.net/  (as in do it now!) is the framework
> that has been in use in many YAPCs and Perl Workshops.
>
> It has a set of templates that need to be translated and made sure
> it works RTL.
>
> In addition there is the text specific to our Workshop that also needs to
> be translated.
>
> To do the former one need to join the act development mailing list
> and ask around there.
>
> To do the latter one needs to contact me, I'll help him/her to get access on the
> system and then s/he can commit the text in the subversion repository.
>

> BTW as it was pointed out to me, Paypal might be available for us soon:
> http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-3451768,00.html

Some of the comments suggest that the article doesn't actually say that.
Anyway, there are other services.
http://www.moneybookers.com     - international. Transfers money to
Israeli banks.
http://www.paycard.co.il  - Israeli. I could only find a Hebrew
interface. Should be good enough for the local crowd.