[Israel.pm] Act TODO for the Perl Workshop in Israel

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Sun Sep 23 01:52:55 PDT 2007

Gabor Szabo wrote:
> 1) Translate the framework to Hebrew (and maybe to Arabic as well)
> 2) Translate the actual text to Hebrew (and maybe to Arabic as well)
> 3) Integrate with a local credit card payment gateway
>     Act works with Paypal, but Paypal does not accept NIS nor can it pay in NIS.
>     Does anyone here have experience with online payment systems in Israel?
I've used tranzilla, but 1) tranzilla costs and 2) not sure what kind of
time I'll have (I might have time to do this)

There's a "free" service for "donations" (don't remember the service
name but maybe someone else here does).  They charge steep percentages
on a per-transaction basis, but have no actual fees (up-front or
monthly) .  I never used them, though.