[Israel.pm] Act TODO for the Perl Workshop in Israel

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 01:39:02 PDT 2007

Hi,

I need the help of volunteers for the Workshop organization:

There are several things that need to be done on Act - the application
managing the conference - for the Perl Workshop.

1) Translate the framework to Hebrew (and maybe to Arabic as well)
2) Translate the actual text to Hebrew (and maybe to Arabic as well)
3) Integrate with a local credit card payment gateway
    Act works with Paypal, but Paypal does not accept NIS nor can it pay in NIS.
    Does anyone here have experience with online payment systems in Israel?

Thats it for now.

So if anyone is interested in helping out the workshop, this is a good time to
start with the above. Send me an e-mail and let me know what would you
like to do?