[Israel.pm] text lexical analyzing

VladimirB at ladpc.co.il VladimirB at ladpc.co.il
Sun Sep 23 01:38:11 PDT 2007

> Assuming that you know how to properly tokenize words, then
Well, till now I was assured I can, but last time...
Follow code work well only for internally defined string and not for strings have been red from a file.

$str=qq/'AAA' d 'BBB==>' aa 'CCC'/;  #defined string
open (FILE,"<",$file) or die "Cannt open $file: $!";
while($str=<FILE>){
	while($str=~/'([אA-Z0-9\s\W]+)'/g){
		print "$1   " ;
		}
}
close FILE;
In case of defined string output is AAA BBB==> CCC and from file : whole source string.
I have a sensation of a some stupid trifle but need help to find it.

 Vladimir M. Bronfman
 Development Department
 LADPC Inc
 Israel