[Israel.pm] Perl-Israel Meeting on 11-Sep-2007

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Tue Sep 4 09:47:32 PDT 2007

On Tuesday, 11 September 2007, the Israeli Perl Mongers will hold their
regular monthly meeting. The program:

* 18:30-20:00 -- Yuval Kogman will talk about Object Meta Programming, which
is a hot topic nowadays, with Perl 6's feature set materialising and Moose
gaining acceptance.

The meeting will take place in the offices of F5 located in Habarzel 24 B,
Ramat Hachayal, Tel Aviv. (Entrance floor - follow the signs with the F5 logo
on them).

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il

    -- An Israeli Linuxer