[Israel.pm] errors and warnings in Perl

Shmuel Fomberg semuelf at 012.net.il
Sun Sep 2 13:08:24 PDT 2007

Hello There.

I don't think that there is any language that solved this problem. As much
as I know, it's a bit of open problem, because the compiler can know that
something is wrong only when it continues parsing and see that things are
out of hand.
Understanding the typical error messages is simply part of getting used to
the language.

Shmuel.