[Israel.pm] Next Telux Meeting: Collective Hacking Session on 21-October-2007

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Mon Oct 15 01:36:03 PDT 2007

Hi all!

The Tel Aviv Linux club will gather again on Sunday, 21-October-2007 to have a
collective hacking session. What we do is work together on resolving bugs in
an open source project. This time it will be Archive::Zip (
http://search.cpan.org/dist/Archive-Zip/ ).

We'll meet at 18:30 in Tel Aviv University, room Schreiber 008.

More information can be found here:

http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/telux/

We are looking for more presentations so if you would like to give a
presentation, please let us know at taux at cs.tau.ac.il .

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il

    -- An Israeli Linuxer