[Israel.pm] Show your face!

Yuval Kogman nothingmuch at woobling.org
Sun Oct 14 02:19:54 PDT 2007

On Sun, Oct 14, 2007 at 11:08:19 +0200, Gabor Szabo wrote:
> There are already 33 people registered to the workshop but only 7 have
> their pictures or some explanation who they are.
> I think it would be great if people added pictures and some explanation who they
> are to their registration on http://act.perl.org.il/ilpw2007/

For what it's worth, this data will be retained for every other act
conference you choose to attend, so you only have to type it up

Well worth the effort =)

> Even http://search.cpan.org/  has added pictures of the authors!

Those are also reusable - gravatars are used by several sites
including gmane, and many blogs. Useful.

P.S. Gabor - my title is minion to the assitant head honcho, not
minion assistant head honcho, that sounds too responsible.

P.P.S Assistant head honcho - I will be serving my minion duties
come December. I'm off to die on a big mountain the day after

  Yuval Kogman <nothingmuch at woobling.org>
http://nothingmuch.woobling.org  0xEBD27418