[Israel.pm] Show your face!

Yuval Kogman nothingmuch at woobling.org
Sun Oct 14 02:19:54 PDT 2007

On Sun, Oct 14, 2007 at 11:08:19 +0200, Gabor Szabo wrote:
> There are already 33 people registered to the workshop but only 7 have
> their pictures or some explanation who they are.
>
> I think it would be great if people added pictures and some explanation who they
> are to their registration on http://act.perl.org.il/ilpw2007/

For what it's worth, this data will be retained for every other act
conference you choose to attend, so you only have to type it up
once.

Well worth the effort =)

> Even http://search.cpan.org/  has added pictures of the authors!

Those are also reusable - gravatars are used by several sites
including gmane, and many blogs. Useful.

P.S. Gabor - my title is minion to the assitant head honcho, not
minion assistant head honcho, that sounds too responsible.

P.P.S Assistant head honcho - I will be serving my minion duties
come December. I'm off to die on a big mountain the day after
tomorrow.

--
  Yuval Kogman <nothingmuch at woobling.org>
http://nothingmuch.woobling.org  0xEBD27418