[Israel.pm] Mini Hackathon on 23 October

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 05:01:05 PDT 2007

Hi,

I would like to organize a mini-hackathon on 23 October in the Minzar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minzar
starting from 15:00 finishing when we had enough.
(That is, I plan to be there at 3pm)

On this Hackathon I would like to hack on two of my projects:

1) collecting and displaying the list of perl packages from various distros:
http://www.szabgab.com/blog/2007/04/1177742133.html
http://search.cpan.org/dist/CPAN-Porters
that is hacking on Module::Packaged and Module::Packaged::Report
This can also flow into playing with CPANPLUS and its backends to generate
.rpm, .deb packages.

2) Presenting the data from the CPAN testers even better.
http://www.szabgab.com/blog/2007/04/1176461934.html
The official presentation is here:
http://cpantesters.perl.org/
The one generated from my patched version is here:
http://cpantesters.szabgab.com/

I would like to further improve my version in the hope that the official version
will be upgraded.

As Ran is organizing the place and we would like to make sure we have a
reserved spot, please let us know if you are interested to join.

Assumption is that you bring your own computer.
A reasonable amount of food and drink is sponsored by Perl Training Israel.

Any questions?

Gabor Szabo
http://www.szabgab.com/
Perl Training in Israel  http://www.pti.co.il/