[Israel.pm] Transcribing the Perlcast Interview with Tom Limoncelli

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Thu Oct 4 09:15:29 PDT 2007

Hi all!

I started transcribing the Perlcast interview with Tom Limoncelli on the
perl.net.au wiki:

In the interview Josh McAdams (the Perlcast host) talks with Limoncelli about
his book "Time Management for System Administrators". I found the interview
very interesting and englihtening, and so decided to transcribe it (partially
because I have a deaf friend, who may find the contents of the interview

The .mp3 with the interview can be found at:

If anyone wishes to help with the transcripting process, just download
the .mp3, follow the time marks on the wiki and save your work frequently.

	Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il

    -- An Israeli Linuxer