[Israel.pm] Hackathon after the Perl Workshop

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 10:50:30 PDT 2007

Hi ()!

I am happy to announce that we are going to have a Hackathon
right after the Perl Workshop, between 1-5 January, 2008.

It is planned to be a Pub crawling hackathon, though if someone
can offer his/her place to stay on one of the days, we'll be glad to accept it.

Details of the hackathon can be found on web site of the workshop on
http://act.perl.org.il/ilpw2007/hackathon.html
If you would like to attend, please list yourself on the wiki page of
the hackathon:
http://act.perl.org.il/ilpw2007/wiki?node=Hackathon

The assistant-head-honcho of the Hackathon is Ran Eilam and the
minion-assistant-head-honcho is Yuval Kogman.

If you have questions, please ask them on the main Perl mailing list as listed
here: http://act.perl.org.il/ilpw2007/list.html

regards

Gabor Szabo
http://www.szabgab.com/