[Israel.pm] Hackathon after the Perl Workshop

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 10:50:30 PDT 2007

Hi ()!

I am happy to announce that we are going to have a Hackathon
right after the Perl Workshop, between 1-5 January, 2008.

It is planned to be a Pub crawling hackathon, though if someone
can offer his/her place to stay on one of the days, we'll be glad to accept it.

Details of the hackathon can be found on web site of the workshop on
If you would like to attend, please list yourself on the wiki page of
the hackathon:

The assistant-head-honcho of the Hackathon is Ran Eilam and the
minion-assistant-head-honcho is Yuval Kogman.

If you have questions, please ask them on the main Perl mailing list as listed
here: http://act.perl.org.il/ilpw2007/list.html

Gabor Szabo
Perl Training in Israel  http://www.pti.co.il/