[Israel.pm] Welcome to Linux: Introduction to Linux on Sunday, 2-Dec-2007

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Thu Nov 29 05:46:54 PST 2007

As part of the Welcome to Linux ( http://welcome.linux.org.il/ ) series, the
Tel Aviv Linux club will hold its first meeting next Sunday, 2-December-2007.
Meital Bourvine will give the "Introduction to Linux" presentation.

The presentation will start at 18:30, in the Schreiber building, room 008 of
Tel Aviv University. Attendance is free and everyone are welcome.

The purpose of the Welcome to Linux series is to introduce Linux to people who
are not very familiar with it. More information can be found at:

* http://welcome.linux.org.il/2007/
* http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/telux/

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il