[Israel.pm] [JOB LOOKOUT] I'm Looking for a Job

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Fri Nov 16 02:54:55 PST 2007

Hi all!

My name is Shlomi Fish and I'm an experienced and talented software developer,
as well as writer (of essays, stories, web pages, etc.). I am looking for a
job in computing. You can find my "Hire Me!" page with the various positions
I can hold here:

My resume in various versions is available here:

I'm looking for any kind of interesting job you can offer. If you'd like to
hire me, please contact me in one of these ways:

	Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il