[Israel.pm] Jobs in the north?

Shmuel Fomberg semuelf at 012.net.il
Tue Mar 27 13:55:53 PDT 2007

Hello There.

The project that I work on in Quallcomm will end after Passach.
Now before I jump right into the next project in the same place, is
there anyone hiring in the north, with an interesting project?

On other issue, I solved most of my problems with perl-embed, except for
the question about PERL_SYS_INIT/TERM.
(http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.perl5.porters/2007/03/msg122562.htm
l)
Now I asked for the company contest for submitting all this work to
STAF. I hope they do.

And for the lesson of the day: I wanted to redirect stdout to a file. I
tried a lot of solutions, but the one that worked for me was:
open FH, ">", "somefile.txt";
select FH;
I totally forgot about select, and it took me a day to find this
solution. :-)

Shmuel.