[Israel.pm] print() from within module

Sagiv Barhoom sagivba at 012.net.il
Thu Mar 22 10:11:58 PDT 2007

hi
I think you might find Log module helpful for that kind of tasks,
loggers  usually have messeges level such as  qw/trace debug info warn error/
I find Log::Log4perl a very good log PM but sometime overkill.
another nice trick that might interest you is to keep the constants of your
program (such as log level , log files names and so on. . . ) in outer  file
such as configuration file or another pkg.

Enjoy :-) Sagiv